Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lilly's little mishap


For those of you who do not know. last week at church, Lilly fell when she was walking toward a piano bench. Luckily she did not hit her head but unluckily all of the force of the fall was directed on her teeth. I scooped her up and took her out of the room and looked down to examine her and, well, lets just say it wasn't pretty. Lots of blood and tears from her and I. She knocked two teeth out on top. She got a quick blessing and Gaylene and I were off to the emergency room. Josh missed all the fun, he was working a double. The emergency room sent her to a dentist that was on call(loved him). The dentist basically shoved the teeth back into place and bonded them together. They have stayed all week so it looks good. I must say that I have great friends who were here for me. Megan took over when I was overwhelmed right after it happened(and many other things), Lisa came and got my older kids, the next day, and Gaylene was the rock as she always is in scary situations. Our family is really blessed.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Poor thing! Sounds like it was a very dramatic day, how emotional!?!