Thursday, January 3, 2008

My life right now

For many of you that don't know, I have decided to go back to school and get my teaching credential. So on top of being a mom of four and teaching music at the elementary school and assisting in the choir program and callings and well you know ......a mothers life, I am taking this on. I am excited and I really think that this is what I am meant to do.

Also I was inspired to start a website recently. I apply for all scholarships when I can, and one of them required me to start a website. It is nothing special but I am proud of it. http://mothers.to.be.googlepages.com I thought it would be a great way to network moms to be and share information about pregnancy and mothering.

Just as a side note, because I am sooo excited, next week Josh and I are going to HAWAII!!!! one whole week. Thanks to Aunt Jill and Grandma Rula who are coming to Cali to watch my kids.

No comments: